Hi, I’m Will – the conversion copywriter based in Brighton, UK (…well, Hove actually)
I help B2B SaaS companies create a strong message that makes visitors want to use their products. I’ll make it easy for people to sign up, subscribe or opt-in – right now – and they’ll feel good about doing so.
SaaS is tricky: it’s tough to get people interested enough to try your product. And once they’re using it, you need to keep them invested. I’ll learn about your product and what makes it a win for your customers – then, I’ll reverse engineer it to write copy that says the right thing at the right time to turn visitors into paying customers.
I can help you:
✔ Boost conversion rates for more sign ups & sales.
✔ Create effective email campaigns.
✔ Refine your sales funnel to turn leads into customers.
I achieve this by:
✔ Creating wireframes & copy from scratch.
✔ Reviewing your copy and rewriting it.
✔ Conversion rate optimisation (copy reports, A/B testing etc.).
✔ Writing copy for an entire campaign: website copy, emails, landing pages – everything.
How I got into copywriting…
I tried everything… working everywhere until I found myself working on a cruise ship. It was fun for a while until I had enough of 12-hour days. So I quit, ‘learned how to code’ and moved to London. Coding was never the job for me but it did lead me to work at an agency with a team of copywriters… (Lightbulb moment.)
I’d always wanted to make a living from writing it’s just that I’d never heard of copywriting before. So that was that. Finally, I knew what I wanted to do: I quit my job, moved back to my hometown, locked myself in my room to read, watch and learn all about copywriting, and then I started my copywriting business.
It wasn’t the typical career path but it was my path. My story, one of the many things that makes me… me.
Your story is yours, utterly yours. Competitors can copy your website style, colour scheme, logo and a lot more. But, they can’t copy your story. It’s yours. Own it.
When I’m not copywriting I’m…
- Talking trash to friends while destroying them at foosball.
- Running along the coast until that “runner’s high” kicks in.
- Lifting weights (yet still a beanpole).
- Watching YouTube videos (current time-stealer: Muhammed Ali trash talk vids).
- Listening to any band with a bad singer and a guitar with reverb and or delay.
- Watching MMA, tennis, and sometimes a tiny bit of football (until the cheating irks me so much that I turn it off).
- Trying to watch Netflix but never finding anything to watch, so I do something else instead.
So that’s a little about me.
You know who I am and what I do.
Now it’s your turn.